DEAR PROFESSIONAL BUILDER,
Barry County Lumber places its highest priority on providing service to our customers. Our entire staff of employees are dedicated, experienced professionals, many of whom have worked on the contractor side and understand the importance of quality materials and product availability.
Whether it’s doing take-offs, making job site visits or working out rush orders, it is our goal to provide the highest level of service to the building trades.
Our success since 1945 has resulted from our ability to establish mutually beneficial partnerships with our professional customers at competitive prices. We look forward to working with you, and as always if there is ever anything I or the Barry County Lumber staff can do to make your job easier, please don’t hesitate to ask.
THOMAS H. WISWELL
SERVICES FOR BUILDERS
We strive to make sure your jobs run as smoothly as possible. We offer unparalelled expertise along with a wide variety of products and services to help you maintain a profitable bottom line and a happy customer.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help:
- Incentive Program for Licensed Contractors including monthly discounts and year end rebates to help your bottom line.
- In-House Residential Design Service, providing low cost custom plans with a short lead time.
- In-House I-Joist Layouts & Beam Sizing ensuring our floor systems are designed to your standards and don’t require lengthy turn-a-round times unnecessarily delaying your job.
- Automatic Emailed Copies of Invoices making your bookkeeping work a whole lot easier.
- Dedicated Kitchen & Bath Designer and Showroom with the ability to work directly with your customer to pick out quality products that stay within the contract’s allowances.
- Interiors & Floor Covering from Brown’s Carpet One Floor & Home offering the industry’s best brands and warrantees that can be included on your lumber bill to make your billing that much easier.
- We have Andersen COE (Circle Of Excellence) Status which gives us access to the latest products at the best possible pricing.
- Our Rental Department handles the most commonly needed constructions tools. If one of your tools is out for repair, or you simply need an extra nail gun for the day, we’ve got you covered.
- We work with a variety of Tool Repair shops in Grand Rapids. Instead of you driving to the city to get a tool repaired, drop it off at Barry County Lumber and we’ll handle it for you.
- We have a fleet of Delivery Vehicles including a SkyTrack to ensure your material arrives on the job safely, in excellent condition and placed where you want, saving you time.
- When building your loads we Cull The Package removing unusable material so you don’t have to on the job-site. Our staff turns that lumber into other products like grade stakes and storage barns, so none of it goes to waste.